Find Bugatti wallpapers, specifications & videos of the Chiron, Veyron, Divo, EB110 and much more. Cars are grouped by model and sorted by newest first.
Bugatti EB110 Wallpaper
Bugatti Chiron Wallpaper
- 2019 Bugatti La Voiture Noire
- 2019 Bugatti Chiron Sport '110 ans Bugatti'
- 2019 Bugatti Chiron Sport
- 2017 Bugatti Chiron
Bugatti Concepts Wallpaper
Bugatti Divo Wallpaper
Bugatti Type 101 Wallpaper
Bugatti Type 57 Wallpaper
Bugatti Veyron Wallpaper
- 2015 Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport Vitesse La Finale
- 2014 Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport Vitesse 1 of 1
- 2013 Bugatti Veyron Vitesse World Speed Record
- 2012 Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport Vitesse
- 2011 Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport LE
- 2011 Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport L'Or Blanc
- 2010 Bugatti Veyron Super Sport
- 2009 Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport
- 2008 Bugatti Veyron Pur Sang
- 2008 Bugatti Veyron Sang Noir
- 2005 Bugatti Veyron
Legendes de Bugatti
- 2014 Bugatti Veyron Ettore Bugatti
- 2014 Bugatti Veyron Black Bess
- 2014 Bugatti Veyron Rembrandt Bugatti
- 2013 Bugatti Veyron Meo Costantini
- 2013 Bugatti Veyron Jean Bugatti
- 2013 Bugatti Veyron Jean-Pierre Wimille
Currently under the ownership of Volkswagen AG, French manufacturer Bugatti Automobiles S.A.S. was founded in 1909 in the German city of Molsheim, Alsace by Ettore Bugatti under the name of Automobiles Ettore Bugatti. After the death of Ettore Bugatti in 1947 and his son Jean Bugatti in 1939, the marque struggled until being bought for it's airplane parts business in 1963. The 1990's saw the brand purchased by an Italian entrepreneur, who revived the company and started producing exclusive sports cars again. 1998 saw Volkswagen purchase the Bugatti trademark which was incorporated Bugatti Automobiles S.A.S. the following year.
Most well known for their exclusive high end supercars, Bugatti has a deep history of beautiful design and many victories on the race track. The revival in the 90's saw the introduction of the EB110, which failed to excite the market, with the new Bugatti languishing against it's rivals. The take-over by Volkswagen has proven to be very successful for the brand, with a new found identity and confidence placing Bugatti as once again a world renowned car manufacturer.
The key to this success has been the Bugatti Veyron. Labeled as a Concorde moment in automotive history by Top Gears Jeremy Clarkson, the Veyron changed the game for everyone. Not only did the Veyron light the fire of a new arms race to the highest top speed, it achieved the feat with a steady no-fuss attitude never seen before in such a vehicle. The way the Veyron gained and maintained speed was unlike any other car, and proved to be a huge sales victory with production exceeding the initial scope due to high demand. Now Bugatti stands as one of the worlds premier supercar manufacturers, producing very fast, exclusive high end automobiles.