Return of the Big, Bold American Sedan with World-class Levels of Sophistication, Craftsmanship and Technology, Once Again Putting Boulevards and Interstates On Notice
The new 2015 Chrysler 300 highlights six decades of ambitious American ingenuity through iconic design proportions inspired by historic 1955 and 2005 models – world-class quality, materials and refinement, best-in-class V-6 highway fuel economy, plus segment-exclusive innovations – all at the same $31,395 starting price as its predecessor
- New Chrysler 300Sedan’s iconic and unmistakable exterior proportions are now crafted with even more sculptural and expressive style for 2015, with a bolder “face of Chrysler” front grille, signature LED lighting, unique finishes and new wheel designs
- New Chrysler 300C Platinum model features quilted Nappa leather, hand-sanded wood, ultra-premium Poltrona Frau leather-wrapped instrument panel and console, plus platinum-chrome exterior details and 20-inch wheels – all at an attainable value
- All-new interior design elements include a standard 7-inch full-color driver information display (DID) and class-exclusive electronic rotary transmission shifter, plus Chrysler brand’s new three-spoke steering wheel with larger vehicle controls and available die-cast paddle shifters
- Class-exclusive TorqueFlite eight-speed automatic transmission, now standard on every model, balances V-8 performance with segment-leading 31 mpg highway fuel efficiency
- Best-in-class V-6 highway fuel economy with 3.6-liter Pentastar engine
- Best-in-class V-6 and V-8 driving range
- Unsurpassed V-6 combined fuel economy
- Up to 6 percent fuel economy improvement, plus improved acceleration and refinement, with 363 horsepower 5.7-liter HEMI® V-8 engine with four-cylinder mode Fuel Saver Technology
- New 2015 Chrysler 300 Limited provides customers the most standard appointments in the nameplate's 60-year history, including the TorqueFlite eight-speed transmission, heated leather seating, Uconnect with voice commands and the segment's largest 8.4-inch touchscreen, SiriusXM Radio, full-color DID cluster, five-year/100,000 mile warranty coverage with roadside assistance and more – starting at $31,395
- New 2015 Chrysler 300S model features unique blacked-out accents, large 20-inch Hyper Black finish wheels, more athletically sculpted side sills, unique deck-lid spoiler and a higher output Pentastar V-6 engine with 300 horsepower and 264 lb.-ft. of torque, plus Sport mode and paddle-shifting capabilities now as quick as 250 milliseconds
- New for 2015, the "Sport" button enables sport-tuned steering; pedal, engine and transmission calibration; plus rear-biased torque on AWD models for more dynamic handling
- New suite of Uconnect features, including the award-winning Uconnect Access system, Uconnect Access services with roadside assistance, theft-alarm notification, voice texting, the latest 3-D navigation on the segment’s largest 8.4-inch touchscreen and the ability to turn the Chrysler 300 into a Wi-Fi hotspot
- New advanced technological solutions include electric power steering and cast-aluminum axles and housing to reduce energy demand, weight and parasitic friction
- More than 80 available safety and security features, including new for 2015 Full-speed Forward Collision Warning-Plus, Adaptive Cruise Control-Plus with Full Stop, Lane Departure Warning with Lane Keep Assist and 9-1-1 call/Assist Call
- Production for the new 2015 Chrysler 300Sedan begins in the fourth quarter of 2014 at the Brampton (Ontario) Assembly Plant in Canada
"Our new 2015 Chrysler 300 builds on its 60-year legacy of delivering world-class performance, elegance, sophistication, technology and craftsmanship - a combination that can only be found in our big, bold and proudly American rear-wheel-drive sedan," said Al Gardner, President and CEO - Chrysler Brand. "Beyond its head-turning iconic proportions and even more commanding Chrysler front-end and grille, our new 300 is designed to reward hard-working individuals by delivering class-exclusive technologies, premium appointments and levels of quality of sedans costing thousands more."
Class-exclusive TorqueFlite eight-speed automatic transmission balances V-8 performance with segment-leading 31 mpg highway fuel efficiency
Once limited to sedans costing twice as much, the new 2015 Chrysler 300 now offers the innovative TorqueFlite eight-speed automatic transmission standard on every model.
New to the 2015 Chrysler 300S, 300C and 300C Platinum models with 5.7-liter V-8 engine is the state-of-the-art TorqueFlite eight-speed automatic transmission. By design, this gearbox provides world-class shift quality, refinement, fuel efficiency and Sport mode. Paired with this legendary engine, these Chrysler 300 models deliver 363 horsepower, 394 lb.-ft. of torque, 0-60 miles per hour (mph) in less than 6 seconds and class-leading performance with respect to:
- Best-in-class V-8 driving range (EPA estimated 16 mpg city/25 mpg highway)
- Best-in-class V-8 horsepower (363 horsepower)
- Best-in-class V-8 torque (394 ft.-lb.)
- Best-in-class V-6 highway fuel economy (31 mpg)
- Best-in-class V-6 driving range (EPA estimated 19 mpg city/31 mpg highway)
- Unsurpassed in class V-6 combined fuel economy (23 mpg)
New Chrysler 300S model delivers more performance, athletically styled
For 2015, the Chrysler 300S model is even more capable, athletic-styled and driver focused than ever.
Instantly transforming the new Chrysler 300S model’s performance and personality is a revised Sport mode. By engaging Sport mode, drivers can reduce shift times from approximately 400 milliseconds to 250 milliseconds, increase engine and throttle responsiveness, adjust electronic stability control (ESC) settings and firm up the steering feel of the new standard electric power steering (EPS) system. For even greater V-6 performance, the Chrysler 300S model increases the standard 3.6-liter Pentastar V-6 engine’s output to 300 horsepower and 264 lb.-ft. of torque, plus adds a unique sport-tuned dual exhaust system with a more distinctive sound. To make sure the added power and precision connects the driver to the road, the 2015 Chrysler 300S chassis features a new sport-tuned suspension with increased damping compared to the previous year.
Outside, the new Chrysler 300S trades chrome exterior accents for unique blacked-out and body-color design details, and all-new Hyper Black finished 20-inch aluminum wheels (19-inch with AWD).
And for drivers who want even more performance and attitude, the new 2015 Chrysler 300S can be had with a 363 horsepower 5.7-liter HEMI V-8 engine, new eight-speed paddle-shifting transmission with Sport mode, and all-new uniquely sculpted side sills and deck-lid spoiler.
Most technologically advanced vehicle in its class thanks to an array of easy-to-use, state-of-the-art advanced technology features
From its updated award-winning Uconnect Access system, to the availability of Uconnect Access services with roadside assistance, theft-alarm notification, voice texting, the ability to turn the vehicle into a Wi-Fi hotspot, 3-D navigation and segment-exclusive premium BeatsAudio and Harman Kardon audio systems, the 2015 Chrysler 300 delivers a slew of high-tech features for a luxurious driving experience at a value.
The Chrysler 300Sedan’s acclaimed Uconnect Access system leverages advanced embedded cellular technology, which enables direct, one-touch connections with emergency service providers, roadside assistance dispatchers and vehicle information specialists.
With its available mobile phone app, Chrysler 300 owners can start their vehicle, and lock or unlock doors, while away from the vehicle. Chrysler 300 owners also can access on-demand Wi-Fi, making their car a moving hotspot.
New for 2015 Chrysler 300, Uconnect Via Mobile lets customers enjoy their personal Internet radio accounts and stream audio content using their own mobile device data plans. It seamlessly brings four popular Internet radio apps into the Chrysler 300, including Aha by Harman, iHeartRadio, Pandora and Slacker. Like all Uconnect-brand features, it is designed to be easy to learn and easy to use.
The available navigation system accommodates one-step voice-controlled destination entry and enhanced 3-D navigation map graphics, making it simple for drivers to recognize where they are and where they need to go.
The Chrysler 300 also offers three premium audio systems designed to immerse passengers in the ultimate audio experience, including the segment-exclusive high-definition BeatsAudio system and premium Harman Kardon audio system with 18-speakers, 8-inch subwoofer and 900-watt amplifier.
More Chrysler Wallpapers
Source: Chrysler Press Release